LG-MCB32 - WiFi Smart MCB - (Miniature Circuit Breaker)
Remotely monitor and control the electrical circuit in your switchboard via the free idfi Smart app
Smart MCB - Works on any or all circuits of your switch board and gives viability of the electrical activities from the household devices attached to circuit. If there is unusual energy use you can switch the circuit off until you can rectify the issue.
These intelligent miniature circuit breakers reflect the advanced design concepts and manufacturing techniques, featuring compact size, long life, high breaking, and intelligent remote control.
Applicable to AC 50Hz6Hz, rated voltage 220V/380V, rated current to 125A, for switching on, breaking, timing, delay and distributing electric energy and carrying rated current;
It can directly control the circuit breaker closing and opening via the remote control device, and can also be shared with other users through the extended function, timing, delay and other setting functions to meet the needs of different users.
Set up a schedule or timer on the IDFI Smart app and connect – anywhere, anytime
Example of application:
If after cooking a meal the oven or stove top is accidentally left on the MCB will show you the current being drawn by the oven. You can then turn the MCB to the OFF position or call the occupant and remind them to turn the oven off. A real peace of mind device that will help you rest a little easier.
Set up a schedule or timer on the IDFI Smart app and connected – anywhere, anytime
- Meet the standard: GB/T 10963.1 IEC 60898-1 Rated voltage: AC 220V (1P, 2P) / AC 400V
- Number of poles: 1P Pollution level: Level 2 Protection level: IP20
- Specified use temperature: -25 °C ~ +65 °C
- Rack rated current: 80A, 125A
- Rated current: 32A
- Instantaneous tripping form: C
- Rated short-circuit breaking capacity: 6kA
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 6kA
- Mechanical life: more than 10,000 times
- Electrical life: more than 6000 times
- EMC performance: in line with GB/T 18449
- Surge withstand: in accordance with GB/T 17626.5
- voltage 4.0KV
- Salt spray bearing: in line with GB/T 2423.17 48h
- Dust bearing: in line with GB/T 4208 8h
- Maximum wiring capacity: 50mm2
- Tightening torque: 4-5Nm
Please note it is required that a registered Electrician is required to install this type of device.
Available on Request: Type MCB & RCBO - 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 63A, 80A, 100A, 125A